Friday 25 September 2015

Burger Boasting: Berlin Burger International

You're welcome.



No seriously - LOOK AT IT!! 

I love Berlin. I had a friend who was living there for a year and in that short little 10 month space, I visited THREE times. Admittedly I only went for 3 nights each time (and slept for approximately 0 hours of those nights) but I could go back every other weekend for the rest of this year and still wouldn't have had enough! 

But I digress. We were talking about burgers. International burgers nonetheless.

If you are ever in Berlin, go to Berlin Burger International. And if you're not, drool over their website here (you may want Google to do some auto-translating).
*I didn't have an image of the outside of this Burger Joint (how edgy of me!) so I've borrow a couple from A Curious Wanderer - thanks!

It may not look like much, but this little 2m x 5m space creates magic.

I had the BBQ Burger.


"190g Grilled Beef, Bulgarian feta cheese, home-made.Stewed onions, crispy bacon, BBQ- sauce, jalapenos, tomatoes, red and white onions, fresh herbs" (although I held the jalapenos because I'm a wimp)
Price? € 6.90. AMAZING

The boys both had the Chilli Cheese burger



"190g Grilled Beef, Cheester, salsa, BBQ sauce, jalapenos, chilli flakes, crispy-crunchy-juicy bacon, onion, lettuce ... HOT" - Also  € 6.90


And together we were all VERY full happy campers (and also very full).

^ see? look how cheery! 

Their little shop is in Pannierstraße, near Hermannplatz U-bahn (tube) and they provide location details here

They have simple wooden tables outside and a bar-style seating area inside with an eclectic decor - examples of what this means below!



When you go to Berlin, PROMISE ME you'll go to International Burger? For £4.50, you'd be mad not too!

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever had a better burger (a big shout coming from me), but if you do have suggestions to rival these beast I would be VERY  interested to hear about them...

Now. I'm off for lunch...

CB x

No comments:

Post a Comment