Monday 28 September 2015

Fall into Fall: Faux Fur

This blog is still full of firsts for me. My first style post.





If you follow me on Pinterest, you will have seen my little (/small/tiny/insignificant) obsession with fur.


Check out my Faux Fur Lusting board.




I love fur for Autumn (/Winter/Spring/any cold time) and my year-on-year autumn look optimises my boring classic look.





Jeans.
Boots.
Long sleeves.
Fur gilet.



This outfit is a favourite for brunching/lunching/shopping/working and especially on a sunny day like today. 





This is also an unplanned H&M tribute. All items were already in my wardrobe, but shop a similar look here:

Gillet: Miss London // Jeans: H&M // Top: H&M // Belt: Estribos // Boots: H&M // Necklace: H&M (similar) // Bag: Pedro (post here)




This is the first time I’ve been given the chance to share a look. I’ve built up a 5 strong collection of faux-fur gilets in my time but I am always on the hunt for more.

Please, please, please share if you see any… but in the mean time I home you love my “fall into fall” outfit. 



CB x
Ps - Estribos are literally my favourite company. I own two of their belts (and I got may man one for Christmas) PLUS I have 5 pairs of their Alpargatas (espadrilles to you and I, non-Argentinians!).

I can thoroughly recommend them. (and I’m not even sponsored) #love



No comments:

Post a Comment