Tuesday 8 September 2015

My new man Pedro (sorry Mulberry)

I'd describe my style as boring “classic”.

I like the basics, why mess with them?
But you have basics that are boring and you have basics that hold their own.

Like this little bag from Pedro.




I love him. 
You don’t need to spend the earth for a quality bag, you just need to know where to look. 



Beautiful, right?

Pedro is a Singaporean based brand and sadly hasn’t made it this far West yet. They don’t sell online but if you have a friend willing to do a pick up for you, they have stores all over South East Asia and further afield, find all their store locations here.



I just adore the tiny details like this gorgeous clasp - aren't they great?!


Generally I find their shoes a bit out there or just not quite what I’m looking for. But these bad boys are definitely on my wish list for when I’m in Singapore next week.
What do you think? Amazing? Thought so!

Now I'm off to take my new man for a spin and I'll report back on his test drive.


PS - if you have any suggestions of secret style steals of your own, let me know! Promise I won't tell...

CB x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love classy style too! And this purse is just so beautiful and stylish and it will rock with whatever you put on. Wonderful! Kisses,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete